Tuesday, April 6, 2010

IT - First Day

Yesterday was my First day for industrial Training.
However, my Wireless Adapter was in a a mess and i couldn't write a blog in time.


Oh, Back to IT

I'm Doing my Industrial Training in Sinclair Knight Merz, in short, SKM now. You can view the company's profile here http://www.skmconsulting.com/

I will be doing my internship under Structural Department leaded by Mr. Karthe which is a very friendly and nice person. The person incharge of my training is Ms. Shiao Teng who specialized in building designs.

For the First day, I've learn how to do checking on beams using MTM, which is an in-house software of SKM Sdn Bhd.


That's all for this post, will post again real soon!

3 comments:

  1. dear sir, may I have a copy of the MTM software? this is because my previous internship company using this software as well however they don't allot me to have any soft copy to prevent data leakage. i would like to use the MTM screen shot for my Internship Presentation. Thank you~

    ReplyDelete